Reno Massage Therapist Cheryl Page, offering Massage and Healing Arts in MidTown Reno, specializes in natural relief from chronic pain in neck, back, shoulders, sciatica, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, muscle and joints, in a nurturing and relaxing environment.
Cheryl expertly and intuitively customizes all her therapies to meet the unique needs of each client, including Pain Management, Curative and Corrective. These combined modalities promote balance and healing, and can help you regain quality of life.
Cheryl is also an accomplished Reiki practitioner, which is an alternative and holistic form of healing therapy for the purpose of strengthening the client’s energy system to promote physical healing. As well, Cheryl is proficient at CranioSacral Therapy, which can shorten healing time and reduce pain by releasing tensions deep within the body.
Areas of Expertise:
Cheryl believes successful services begin with certifications and ongoing education, to assure her clients the utmost quality in all massage and body work. Cheryl’s massage certification is through the University of Nevada – Reno (UNR) Wellness Center.
Below is a current list of her certifications and education courses.
- Massage Therapy
- Two year Holistic Health Practitioner Certification
- CranioSacral Therapy 1
- Reiki Master
Continuing Education Courses include:
- Elbow, Wrist and Hand Evaluation and Integration of Advanced Massage Techniques to the lower half of upper extremities
- Introduction to Sports Massage
- PNF and Fascial Release Workshop
- Ortho-Bionomy Posture & Post Techniques
- Basic Extremities course in Ortho-Bionomy
- Basic Spine Course in Ortho-Bionomy
- Experiential Kinesiology
- Swedish Massage for Mothers-To-Be
- Anxiety Disorders and Massage
- Introduction to Jin Shin Jyutsutsu Self-Help
- Aromatherapy Workshop
Contact Cheryl Today to begin your journey to balance, relief from pain, and optimum health!